Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Sep 2003 to 18 Sep 2003 (#2003-258)

In a message dated 9/19/03 12:14:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> no Mark you were not wrong, I agree with what you said, but if these people
> >want to cripple their children's ability to live in the real world, that is
> >up to them. There is some very good evidence to support evolution, and
> >there is much evidence to refute creationism. Let them destroy their
> >children's future, like the American state which once declared PI to equal

opps... I just read the post and realize that it's a parochial school.  Still
disagree with censoring ideas, but it's a private school.  sorry... just
ignore that post. (itchy trigger finger)

Audrey