Re: [BKARTS] Conservation/restoration (How to get in to)

it would be wonderful to see a resurgance of the
traditional apprenticeship, though it seems unlikely.
I'm interested to know what specific classes  one
might look for in addition to basic chemistry.  Is a
double major in Library Science and physical chemistry
or art history beneficial?--- Peter Verheyen