Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Sep 2003 to 18 Sep 2003 (#2003-258)

Edward Stansell wrote:

It takes more "faith" to believe in evolution that it does in creation.If
you have such confidence in you position, I ardently wish you would debate (OFF
LINE) the two positions with me. If you have no confidence, I will know that
with your refusal.

Convenient. To all who have already been called to the mat, your silence indicates a lack of confidence in your position.

Cal Smith

--

Thinker publications.
http://www.thinkerpubs.com