[BKARTS] Link to book arts site

Hi all
We have just finished our new web site and added a number of interesting
links to book arts related sites (and the book arts list of course)

http://www.oakknoll.com/biblioresource.php

Do you have any other suggestions for links?

Bob Fleck

<http://www.oakknoll.com/>Oak Knoll Books, ABAA http://www.abaa.org/, ILAB
http://www.ilab-lila.com/
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720