[BKARTS] Re:   BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Sep 2003 to 19 Sep 2003 (#2003-259)

Hi David-
I'd like to get in on the carbon paper order if there becomes one.
graphite transfer paper from the art suppliers is not a workable substitute [
graphite is not black]
for making tooling patterns , Clearsnap [dotcom] manufactures what they call
"chalk pad's". this gives a nice dense ink that also heat sets for permanence,
but best of all will stick to a clean finishing tool and makes good
templates. You can also use it cold on the back side of transfer foil eliminating the
paper template..anyway I am in on the carbon paper deal.

1 box should do it! I could split it but then who gets the box?

Timothy Ely
axt1221@xxxxxxx