Re: [BKARTS] Dinosaur Loser

Paul,

We've seen how good you do at Yiddish proverbs. Now, let's see how you do at
defending the bogus science of Evolution.

One would think that at least one of you folks, who ridicule believers in
God's creation, would have the chutzpah to debate with me.  After all, wouldn't
you welcome the chance to make me look foolish?

Ed Stansell