Re: [BKARTS] . Conservation/restoration (How to get in to)

Thank you Consuela Metzger

I think I was responsible for all this when i wondered where one finds an
opportunity to apprentice or learn about bookbinding.

As a "Book Artist" and papermaker, your response has been very helpful and
informative and I will surely look into the avenues that you suggested.

letters very worthwhile.. Thanks everyone!

Darrell Ross
SA, Texas
ddsrtist@xxxxxxx