[BKARTS] Press for sale

I still have a wonderful C&P Old Style 10x15 press for sale. Unbelievably
good condition, like new. Completely refurbished and in full working order.
Also a Rouse Vertical Miterer. (Both now listed on ebay.) Other shop items
are still available. Contact me for details.

Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH