Re: [BKARTS] Dinosaur Loser

For Pete's sake, Ed, give it a rest -- this is a bookarts list, not a
snake-handling tent revival meeting. We don't have to defend evolution --
thousands of scientists over many decades have, using what the educated
call "the scientific method," tested various theories of how evolution
occurs, and demonstrated its basic correctness beyond cavil. You might
consider taking an inexpensive state-college course to acquaint yourself
with these scientists and their work. In the meantime, you embarrass
yourself by so stridently defending the notion that a book written by
desert-dwelling mystics some 2000 years ago is a more reasonable source for
information on the earth's history.

Now, I expect you to respond to this -- I do not require the last word.
But, after that, can we PLEASE go back to discussing how we all make
books???