Re: [BKARTS] Dinosaur Loser

It would be really nice if you people would stop baiting eachother and
talk about books.

Paul,

We've seen how good you do at Yiddish proverbs. Now, let's see how you do at
defending the bogus science of Evolution.

One would think that at least one of you folks, who ridicule believers in
God's creation, would have the chutzpah to debate with me.  After all, wouldn't
you welcome the chance to make me look foolish?

Ed Stansell

*********************************************** *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*