Re: [BKARTS] Mail List / List Serv on non-traditional books????

Janet,
this list, like most tends to be all over the map in terms of binding
style, techniques, and most anything. As posters generally determine what
gets discussed, please feel free to start a discussion on what interests you

We have discusses less traditional, not quite sure what you mean by this,
forms and the archives are fully searchable. I have a page listing other
book arts related lists at <http://www.philobiblon.com/lists.htm>. Most of
those also have archives which you can view to see what's been discussed.
You may need to subscribe to view those though.

If anyone looks at that page and knows of a thematically relevant list that
isn't listed, please let me know and I'll add it.

Peter

Hi,

I have only just joined this list, and while I am enjoying the technical
bookbinding email traffic, I was wondering if anyone knows of a similar list
serv which tends more towards less traditional forms of making books.

Thanks

Janet in sunny North Queensland, Australia

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>