Re: [BKARTS] Mail List / List Serv on non-traditional books????

Peter,

I have a suggestion. Perhaps it has been thought of before now. But, I think
a "gallery" where members of the group can show off their work, if they like,
would be worthwhile.
I, myself would like to view the work of others since I rarely get to see the
work of other binders, amateur or professional. For those who say of
themselves, "oh, I'm only an amateur."  The only difference is that a
professional
gets paid for what he does, regardless of quality.

Regards,

Ed Stansell