Re: [BKARTS] Press for sale

Katie,

Sorry I haven't been able to get over yet to look at the press and sale
items.  I guess it is not the time for me to get a press since I'm out of
town so much this fall, and teaching in the winter.  Still trying to get my
work done for my upcoming exhibits, and kids moved out....they never
go.  They just visit back with laundry and the time just
disappears.  Weren't we just teenagers Yesterday?!!

If you are still selling items, I'll still try to get over there Monday or
Wednesday morning before we both go out of town.

Rhonda
831-5357

I still have a wonderful C&P Old Style 10x15 press for sale. Unbelievably
good condition, like new. Completely refurbished and in full working order.
Also a Rouse Vertical Miterer. (Both now listed on ebay.) Other shop items
are still available. Contact me for details.

Thanks.

Katie Harper Ars Brevis Press Cincinnati, OH 513-233-9588 http://www.arsbrevispress.com

-- Rhonda Gushee Milford, Ohio U.S.A.