Re: [BKARTS] Mail List / List Serv on non-traditional books????

Ed,
it actually has been thought of before but just never happened.

I have the diskspace and would be happy to host within reason. What I would
ask is that subscribers send ME DIRECTLY an image or two, scaled to 600x480
pixels @ 72dpi. This is pretty standard for digital cameras. In that email
please send a description I can append to the image.

p.