Re: [BKARTS] Art vs. Craft

A craftsman is someone who knows his / her tools, materials and
techniques, as these are his words. without words you can't make a
sentence.
From true craftsmanship arises Art.
What makes a true artist is his understanding of his/her Tools,
materials and techniques, as it it enables him/her to truly express
what is created in his /her mind.

A good artist can be a good craftsman.
A good craftsman can be an Artist.

charles mohr
bookbinding, intaglio, letterpress, paper marbling, wood engraving,
furniture