Re: [BKARTS] Mail List / List Serv on non-traditional books????

What a great idea Ed!  There are few book arts websites in Australia,
although I know there are many artists who make books.  From my short experience with
this list, there is a wide range of approaches to 'the book' internationally.
 A combined contribution would be educational and inspirational.
Jen
South Australia