Re: [BKARTS] Art vs. Craft

These two posts brought to mind the following little aphorism, which resides on my pin board, just to one side of my office desk (where I can see it easily):

               "Imagination without skill gives us contemporary art."
                                                                       —Thomas Wolfe, The Painted Word

Carol
Eugene, OR

(Not intending to offend anybody, who might like contemporary art, because I do enjoy it especially and own a lot. I do also like the quote very much, however.)

----