[BKARTS] Book_Arts-L Gallery Page

I've set up the Book_Arts-L gallery page at
<http://www.philobiblon.com/guests/book_arts-l.htm>.

Currently this contains the work of Patrice Baldwin, Kristy Higby, and
Jenny Hogben. The will be an evolving space, but my general intent at this
stage is to use it to:

a) showcase the work of many of you
b) use it to help illustrate a posting

As I was setting up the pages I noticed that two of the three have
websites. Not something I thought of in setting up the space, but as it
fills it, first preference will be given to those without websites, links
being provided to those with.

I welcome input.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen