[BKARTS] Photography fine art books

  I teach photography in high school. My advanced students assemble their
work into books as a form of portfolio and presentation. I am trying to
give them an outlet for thier work that incorperates more than just
dry-mounting them for competition.

  Are any of you aware of websites or other source that I could direct
them to for examples of other artists who use the book format for thier
work. I want something that doesn't just show photographs on pages, but
composes fine art books with photography as a primary media. I am even
interested in montage or colage work using photographs.

  Any help would be appreciated.

Justin Miller