Re: [BKARTS] Carbon paper

Carolyn

This is the carbon paper recommended for letterpress proofing. Anything
marked pen or pencil. You might want to hang on to it!!!

Gerald

I'm late with this thread, but I have a few packs of old carbon paper that
came in a box of odds and ends from a print shop that was closing down. I
don't remember the brand, but do remember that it is described as Full Blue
Pencil. If the person who was looking for the old stuff needs just a pack
or two, I been happy to pass it along.

best wishes,

Carolyn.