[BKARTS] New forum for book arts

Hi everyone,
sorry for the cross posting, but I wanted to let you know that I and a few
friends have started up a community/forum on tribe.net for sharing projects,
photos of our work & tips about binding and book arts.

The URL is http://biblio.tribe.net feel free to sign up and say hello, the
great advantage of tribe is that you can upload photos to share with the
group for free.

If anyone has any questions/comments feel free to email me off list

Jen Hook
http://jen.f1-comics.com
http://biblio.tribe.net