[BKARTS] visiting California

Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker for some time on this list and finally have
something to request of you all. I live in Bristol in the UK and it
looks like I'll shortly (November) be making a trip to California. I
thought I'd try to combine my trip with a little business by
attempting to make a few appointments to show my artists books to
libraries, galleries, and so on. I'd also like, if I have time, to
make contact with artists' groups in the region.(My host tells me we
can get to San Francisco and Los Angeles without too much extra
hassle. I think she must like driving more than is properly healthy.
I am, however, grateful for this anomaly.)

As you've already guessed, I'd like to get some details of possible
contacts to start the ball rolling. As regards deciding which venues
might be appropriate for my artwork, I (humbly!) commend you to my
website: www.andreweason.com

With thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew Eason.