Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 22 Sep 2003 to 23 Sep 2003 (#2003-263)

Dear Dave,

I dont know if you'll be interested in this, but I find therecent
illustration of Dave McKean (Wolves in the Wall just came out) really delightful and he
incorporates photography, collage and illustration into his work.  I think
your students might like what he does.

Audrey