Re: [BKARTS] Photography fine art books

Justin,

I am a photographer, and I am a book artist, so naturally most of the content
of my books are photographic. Please invite your students to visit my web
site. http://www.mysticalplaces.com.

Jill

In a message dated 9/23/03 9:07:32 PM, LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Are any of you aware of websites or other source that I could direct

them to for examples of other artists who use the book format for thier

work. I want something that doesn't just show photographs on pages, but

composes fine art books with photography as a primary media. I am even

interested in montage or colage work using photographs.

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,
one of a kind and small editions,