[BKARTS] Mounting Options

I was wondering if anyone has seen some creative ways of mounting
photos/images/etc in an artist book/portfolio-   I'm wanting to move
away from photo corners and mounting tape...

any suggestions or resources i could look into would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brandon Mise
Bluebarnhouse Books
bluebarnhouse.org