Re: [BKARTS] Mounting Options

About 5 years ago Richard Horton published a little book entitled
making Albums for Photos and Paper Collectibles, a tidy little book of
62 pages.  My copy cost $15 plus $5 s/h.  His address from the back of
the book: 46 Holland Avenue, Westfield, MA  01085.

There are 9 variations on the theme of self-matting pages with the
photo or other item held between layers.  It's well-illustrated by Gary
Frost, and easy to work from.  Horton spent many years researching
album structures and knows a lot about old forms, too.

Carol
Eugene, OR