[BKARTS] Fwd: Please post this CFP on all your listservs. Come to this conference to play!

Dear Friends:

As I did last year, I am forwarding this Call for Proposals for a panel on
collecting, to be part of the Southwest/Texas Popular Culture
Association/American Culture Association annual conference. Please follow the information in the
CFP for submitting. I know nothing about the process that I am not already
forwarding to you with this CFP. I do know that last year's conference in
Albuquerque was a big hit, well attended and with submissions by a few on our List.
Barbara Harman