Re: [BKARTS] Reminder - Exhibition Opening at CBA tomorrow evening

Too funny ... small world ... BIG MAP!

;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Peter
Verheyen
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 7:39 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Reminder - Exhibition Opening at CBA tomorrow evening

Jeez. Everyone. Please just make sure that if you're advertising an event
to include as much info in the subject as reasonable. Title, date,
location. Also include contact info in the message.

Those reading, please be tolerant.

Now, everyone, just move along...

p.

Listowner, Book_Arts-L

At 10:28 AM 9/25/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>Oops.  Sorry!  "New York City", then.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Book_Arts-L subscriber gallery now at
<http://www.philobiblon.com/guests/book_arts-l.htm>

     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & (c)*