[BKARTS] Paper Cutter

I have a small Boston 2612 paper cutter which is almost adequate for my limited use, but I came across an ad for a Dahle Vantage Cutter which has a hold down clamp that keeps the paper in place, a feature that would be helpful.  The unit is on sale until 9/30/03.

Does anyone have any experience with this cutter and are they happy (or unhappy) with its performance.

I'd appreciate comments from you.

Peggy Marrs
pmarrs@xxxxxxxxxxxx