Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 26 Sep 2003 to 27 Sep 2003 (#2003-267)

Molly--

The former curator of exhibits at the Natural History Museum in New York
City used to put roughly 50 different books within the tableaux--some artist
books--in order to give context--(not like the Smithsonian show, where
artists were asked specifically to react to "real books" by creating an
artist book--he's one of my subscribers--and Tim Ely knows him too--so if
you want to get a hold of him, let me know.

jah
And I want a copy of that dissertation when you're through, please.