[BKARTS] Call for Marketing Material Samples

Hi all,

I'm in the process of developing a lecture entitled, "Marketing 101 for Book
Artists." The lecture will be how to market our work as book artists and
book binders. I'm looking for samples of marketing materials from others
that I can show as samples of what works.

Do you have any marketing materials that you would like to contribute? I'm
looking for samples of resumes, artist statements, catalogs, prospectuses,
newsletters, etc. Basically any printed material that is used to sell books.
I will be passing them around the physical samples and also shooting slides
to use in a slide show.

If you have anything you can share, please email me off list and I'll send
you my mailing address and can answer any questions you might have.

Thanks very much,

Laura

Laura Russell
Book Artist