Re: [BKARTS] J. Hewit & Sons - Skin Deep Volume 15

Please excuse the cross-posting of this message.

Dear Friends,

We are pleased to announce the publication of Skin Deep, vol.16, Autumn 2003
at: http://www.hewit.com/skindeep.htm

The Silver Kelmscott Chaucer - James Brockman tells the story of this most
unusual binding, a collaborative work by Rod Kelly and himself.  To go
directly to this article click here http://www.hewit.com/sd16-kc.htm

How to Modify a Spokeshave for Paring Leather - A step-by-step guide for
adapting your new spokeshave for paring leather.   To go directly to this
article click here http://www.hewit.com/sd16-ss.htm

How to Make a Single Section Binding - Following our decision to sell a
'beginners' pack of Bookbinding tools and materials we are now pleased to
offer the newer bookbinders amongst you, a simple binding project to follow.
To go directly to this article click here http://www.hewit.com/sd16-sb.htm

A Short Binding Story  - Susan Allix recounts how she was inspired to bind
'The Golden Temple Mail'. To go directly to this article click here
http://www.hewit.com/sd16-stry.htm

And last, but not least, there are the usual regular features:
'Product and Company News' -  http://www.hewit.com/sd16-comp.htm
'Study Opportunities' - http://www.hewit.com/sd16-stdy.htm
'Dates for your Diary' - http://www.hewit.com/sd16-date.htm

A full .pdf file of this edition (and back issues) of Skin Deep may be
downloaded from the 'Downloads' page on our web site at:
http://www.hewit.com/downloads.htm

We hope that you enjoy reading this offering of Skin Deep

David

David Lanning
Sales Director

J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.