From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sue
Clancy
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 2:43 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Book Arts in Santa Fe New Mexico

I'm planning a trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico  (USA) in the coming weeks
and I was wondering what Book Arts related events, people, galleries,
stores, conservatories etc. that I could see while I am there.
Any and all suggestions and  information is welcome!
Thank you!
Sue Clancy
http://home.telepath.com/~artist/
artist@xxxxxxxxxxxx