  From: Teresa Stroud
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 10:19 PM
  Subject: [BKARTS] Looking for paper hanging rack. . .

  Like many of you, I have many fine art papers that I would like to store on
  a paper hanging rack - the kind of almost ladder-like configuration with
  dowel rods, similar to the old-fashioned newspaper racks at the library.  I
  would imagine that they are sold somewhere or maybe someone has worked out a
  woodworking pattern for them.  I have seen them at art supply stores
  including The Paper Source, but staff there do not know where these racks
  come from. . .

  Any suggestions?

  Thank you!
  --Teresa