Re: [BKARTS] Changing to preservation

I wanted to avoid responding to Dorothy on the list, but I'd like to put an end to this thread.

I merely asked about how a person with my education might get a foot in the door--I have no intentions of "vaulting" myself into a position I didn't earn.

And thanks to the constructive and positive encouragement I received directly from folks on this list.

--Sue.