Re: [BKARTS] library bindings

Where are you located?

There is Acme Bookbinding in Charlestown, MA 1-800-242-1821 that I can
highly recommend.

There are others if this location is not convenient.

Michelle Venditelli

At 02:47 PM 10/27/03 +0000, you wrote:

This question was posed to me by a co-worker. Anyone have any suggestions??

"Do you by any chance know of a book bindery that can put library bindings
on paperbacks? I am not talking about hand-tooled leather, nor even
collectable bindings, merely the library buckram type hardcovers that
never give out. I have a few paperbacks that I'd like to have bound that
way. It may be that these services do not accept private orders, and only
find it worth their time to accept industrial orders."

Do you have any advice about where he might send his books?

*********************************************** Book_Arts-L subscriber gallery now at <http://www.philobiblon.com/guests/book_arts-l.htm>