[BKARTS] missed your friend

Bill,
as I'm sure you've figured out by now, I missed your friend (Axel?) at
SOFA.  I went to the gallery's booth where a particularly cranky older
woman informed me that he had left and would not be coming back.

I loved running in to you and hopefully will do it again soon!

Hope all's well - take care,
Love,
Lisa Beth

=====
No wonder of it: sheer pod makes plough down sillion/shine and blue-bleak embers, ah my dear,--Gerard Manley Hopkins