[BKARTS] Japanese Papers from Japan

Greetings to the List:

Does anyone have experience of buying Japanese paper from Paper Nao in Tokyo?
Have you been happy with your purchases, etc?

The few suppliers here in Australia have only a limited range.  We have been
forming a collection of Japanese papers for about 20 years, but the papers which
we find most useful in our work are now not available, or of limited and/or
uneconomical supply.  We have considered that buying directly from Japan might
be the only way to overcome these difficulties.

Do any of the Listmembers have experience with any other suppliers in Japan who
also have a good range of papers?

Thank you if you can help.

Peter Krantz

Book Restorations.