Re: [BKARTS] missed your friend

Hi LisaBeth-
Did you really mean to send this to me?
xoxo
Penny
On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 10:33  AM, LisaBeth Robinson wrote:

Bill,
as I'm sure you've figured out by now, I missed your friend (Axel?) at
SOFA.  I went to the gallery's booth where a particularly cranky older
woman informed me that he had left and would not be coming back.

I loved running in to you and hopefully will do it again soon!

Hope all's well - take care,
Love,
Lisa Beth

=====
No wonder of it: sheer pod makes plough down sillion/shine and
blue-bleak embers, ah my dear,--Gerard Manley Hopkins