Re: [BKARTS] Unikat

A product made in Germany, the Unikätze is sold in the US by
TTTechnology under the name Grundodrill:

http://www.tttechnologies.com/products/ddrill/gdrill10/index.html

I use another tool of theirs for close quarters, called the
Grundomat to pull cables for computer networking under
sidewalks and parking lots.

MaiKätzchen

http://www.pabagallery.com/exhibitions.cfm?task=detail&id=15).

<<<<<==============>>>>>==============<<<<<=============>>>>>============<<<<<