Re: [BKARTS] Tombo Adhesive

Laura,

I used the permanent Tombo in our 2002 "Booker's Dozen" catalogue to
attach a long accordion fold section printed on 60#? coated stock inside
a heavier, folded card cover.  Tombo proved to be extremely convenient
to use on the 1,200 catalogues.  (I bought four applicators and lottsa
refills.)The catalogues, like the batteries, are "still going," two
years later--if that sort of shelf-life information is of interest.

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University