Re: [BKARTS] spine board

Patricia,
We use a  10 point spine lining "board" which is like card stock weight.
I get it from Conservation Resources http://www.conservationresources.com/
It's called .010 Lignin free Type I Folder stock.  It's sold by the sheet -
with different sizes available - minimum of 25.

Depending on how old the how-to book was - it may have been recommending
red rope which is highly acidic - and no longer recommended for spine linings.

Michelle Venditelli