[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] Chinese tea paper

It is called Tea Chest Paper. I don't know of a reailer for it. I use to
carry it when I was in the supply business. But, that was then. This is now.  Good
luck.  Try BookMakers Int.  or Talas.

Ed Stansell

        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]