[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] accent marks

If you're using Word, you can go to Insert, and Insert Symbol. It can be
time consuming to do it letter by letter, but easier than buying a new
international keyboard. Also, if there are a series of keystrokes that can
be used for inserting accent marks, this insert symbol screen will tell you
what they are.
There is a way to set you english keyboard to act as a spanish keyboard, but
if you don't know where the keys are on a spanish keyboard, it's pretty
Good luck!

----- Original Message -----
From: Audrey Hill <AudHill57@xxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: accent marks

> Does anyone know where to find accent marked versions of fonts for use in
> foreign language text?  I use a pc and I'm hoping that I don't have to
> create accents to place over letters.   Also, should my  keyboard set for
> international or something?  I set it for US because I wasn't sure what
> international keyboard would be.
> Audrey

        See the Book_Arts-L FAQ at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]