Re: [BKARTS] Photography Artist Book Collections

Kevin,

The Rhode Island School of Design Library has a collection of artists' books, of which many are photography based.  We have been collecting since the early 1960's and have a variety of types of artists' books, now numbering over 1000.  Researchers are welcome to come and see these books by appointment.  Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.

If you are interested in making an appointment, please contact me.  If you have any further questions about our collection, eg specific artists or titles, don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,

Laurie Whitehill Chong
Readers' Services Librarian
Rhode Island School of Design