Re: [BKARTS] Bookish note

Though the comment might be historically/linguistically inaccurate,  I'm
not sure why the sub-title of the book "The History and Impact of Paper
in the Islamic World" is misleading.  Were Persian speaking peoples not
part of the unification of western Asia by Islam in the 8th century, the
period during which the book's author begins his focus?

Curiously,
Doug Sanders