Re: [BKARTS] Joss Paper

Yes, I also agree about the use of the joss paper.  It
is a sacred paper that is meant to be used in a
funeral ceremony honoring the deceased.  Most Chinese
people I know have had the same reaction of shock and
horror at the paper being used out of context...that
the paper should not be seen in the everyday, only for
death ceremonies.