From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
RLavadour
Sent: Wednesday, 26 November 2003 6:01 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: elephant skin

Does anyone know another name for the paper I've heard referred to as
"elephant skin"? It is a fairly thin, hard sheet that comes in many vivid
colors and is pretty bullet-proof when applied to a board. It is visually
textured with some vein-ish marks, but the surface has a smooth, hard feel
with no surface texture.

Thanks in advance for your help -
Roberta
Roberta Lavadour