Re: [BKARTS] Printer's hats

JOANNE C. VIDETO wrote:

If anyone wants instructions for making printer's/pressman's hat, let me
know & I'll email you a scan. Happens that Sept/Oct issue of SIC magazine=

has it.

Can we get permission to put it on the web? If so, I'll put it on my website. Meanwhile, I am definitely one of those who has to see this.

--
http://www.cafecancun.com

http://www.newsroom/l.net