Re: [BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: December

Hi,
I received your postcard (wonderful graphic!) about your new
collaboration.  Please note my new address:
Susan Lightcap
3520 Drawbridge Parkway
Suite 116-N
Greensboro, NC 27410
Email:  slightcap@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks very much.  Have a glorious holiday season!
Best regards,
Susan Lightcap
Vessels of the Spirit

        ----- Original Message Follows -----

> It's December the First, and the December page of the
> ongoing Convivio Book of Days is now posted to our
> website. From this link:
>
> http://www.conviviobookworks.com
>
> go to "About Us" and then find the Convivio Book of Days:
> December link. December's full of landmark days (many
> beyond the obvious highlights), and you'll find details on
> many of them there. Be sure to check back on our digital
> book each month as new pages are added.
>
> A good December to you all,
> John, for
>
> John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors
> Convivio Bookworks
> Books & broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth,
Florida